The Runway Diva Says. . . Is an online advice column for aspiring models. As a 20 year veteran of the fashion industry as a plus sized model, I have found in my travels that most aspiring models, no matter their size, don't have a clue of the tools needed to become a successful model. Hopefully, I can help make their journey a little easier. Please Email me your questions to ORIGRUNWAYDIVA@aol.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

Information on BET's Rip The Runway Designers

Hello Ms. Quinn,

I have been searching the internet for the website for Qrystal's clothing line and can't find a thing. Please help because I saw Rip the Runway and it was FABULOUS! I was proud to be a F.A.T. girl (smile), ya'll ladies represented so well.

I didn't get a chance to see you in Mo'Nique's pageant but I'm sure you tore that up too : )

Thank you for all your help ... maybe we'll meet one day if I ever get a chace to do some modeling myself.

Imani


Hi Imani

Thanks for watching the show and her is the web address for Qristyl Designs:


http://www.qristyldesigns.com/

The other designers featured on Rip The Runway were:

Courtney Washington (www.courtneywashingtonstore.com)

And

Monif C. (www.monifc.com)

Enjoy!

Happy Shopping and be sure to tune into The Oxygen Channel on July 15th to check me out the new season of Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance 2006!

Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home