The Runway Diva Says. . . Is an online advice column for aspiring models. As a 20 year veteran of the fashion industry as a plus sized model, I have found in my travels that most aspiring models, no matter their size, don't have a clue of the tools needed to become a successful model. Hopefully, I can help make their journey a little easier. Please Email me your questions to ORIGRUNWAYDIVA@aol.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm BAAAACCKK!!!

Hey Family,

I know I have been gone for a minute, but my hand is all healed now and I can type again...YAY!!!!...So I'm gonna try and catch up and post the emails I have been receiving.

Thanks for all the shout outs & The love....and don't forget to check out the new season of Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance, where I make my "Reality Television" debut as "The Den Mother" on Saturday, July 15th at 8:00pm on The Oxygen Network!!

I am SO Psyched ya'll!!!!


Letters to follow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home