The Runway Diva Says. . . Is an online advice column for aspiring models. As a 20 year veteran of the fashion industry as a plus sized model, I have found in my travels that most aspiring models, no matter their size, don't have a clue of the tools needed to become a successful model. Hopefully, I can help make their journey a little easier. Please Email me your questions to ORIGRUNWAYDIVA@aol.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

A letter from a Fabulous And Thick admirer

Ms. Quinn,

I saw you on "Monique's F.A.T. Chance and I just wanted you to know how proud you made me!!

God Bless You and All You Endeavor To Do !!

Victor Cager
Classical Jazz Vocalist
www.victorcager.com




Hello Victor!

I took a moment to listen to your music...What a beautiful voice you have, I am a singer as well and it's so refreshing to hear someone sing who understands the beauty of just singing a song...without all of the vocal acrobatics..I enjoyed listening very much! Thank you for the compliments...they are much appreciated.

Thanks again and much success to you as well!

Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home