The Runway Diva Says. . . Is an online advice column for aspiring models. As a 20 year veteran of the fashion industry as a plus sized model, I have found in my travels that most aspiring models, no matter their size, don't have a clue of the tools needed to become a successful model. Hopefully, I can help make their journey a little easier. Please Email me your questions to ORIGRUNWAYDIVA@aol.com

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Runway Diva speaks on "Greene on the Scene"

Greetings Family!

I am posting a link to Caribbean World Radio's website "Greene on The Scene" Column:

Hear The Runway Diva on Greene on The Scene

so that you can check out my latest interview with Walter Greene on his "Greene on
the Scene" radio broadcast. We talk about my FAT Chance experience as will as my tips for getting started as a plus model or just looking like one and my tips on preparing for open call auditions like Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance.

**Ladies - if you are even REMOTELY curious about becoming a plus model...you need to take a moment and listen!!!**

For those of you who aren't familiar with him, Walter Greene is the Fashion Editor for Sista 2 Sista magazine and handles the popular "Off The Runways" column. We have been friends since we first met in 1995 as I was preparing to compete in The Model Of The Year Competition in New Jersey.

You can listen now or download to listen to the interview in it's entirety at your convenience.(it's a lengthy interview...lol)

Enjoy....and thanks Walter!

Love you all and thanks as always for your continued support!

Q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home